- Name: Bermuda Botanical Society
- We are a non-profit registered charity, and rely on the voluntary and unpaid assistance from our Executive Committee, Members and the Community.
- Established: September 1985
- Registered Charity Number: 249
- Post Office Box 2116
- City of Hamilton HM JX Bermuda
Not pictured – Lallitah Durgah
The Bermuda Botanical Society is run by an Executive Committee, elected each year by members at the Annual General Meeting. Any member of the Society can stand for election.
Events & ActivitiesUpcoming and past events
International Year of Plant Health 2020
Plant health is increasingly under threat.
Plants are the source of the air we breathe and most of the food we eat, yet we often don’t think about keeping them healthy. This can have devastating results. FAO estimates that up to 40% of food crops are lost due to plant pests and diseases annually. This leaves millions of people without enough food to eat and seriously damages agriculture – the primary source of income for rural poor communitiesFind out more at including what you can do to help. http://www.fao.org/plant-health-2020/about/en/
British Virgin Islands Botanical Gardens
Brooklyn Botanical Gardens
Colorado Botanical Gardens
New York Botanical Gardens
Royal Botanic Gardens of Edinburgh, Scotland
2 days ago